With much anticipation, the 2019 season is underway and Greyhound has delivered championships and national victories. The Italian brand has continued to see success around the world with multiple different chassis manufacturers such as Energy, Solo Kart, Mad Croc, and Parolin. Proving its versatility and success, we have outlined a few key performances by our Greyhound ambassadors:
Andrew Bujdoso- MadCroc/USA Viper Seat
- P1 Pro Shifter- SKUSA Pro Tour Spring Nationals at Utah Motorsports
- P2 OKJ- WSK Super Master Series Rd. 1 at Adria
Rashid Al Dhaheri- Parolin/Argentina RS3 Seat
- Mini 60 Champion- WSK Super Master Series
AJ Myers- MadCroc/USA Viper Seat
- SKUSA WINTER Series & FWT ROK Shifter Champion
Miguel Costa- Parolin/USA Silver Seat
- SKUSA Winter Series Rd 1 Victory in Mini Swift
Annie Rhule- Solo Kart/USA RS3 Seat
- SKUSA Winter Series Rd 2 P2 in KA 100 Jr.
Our gratitude goes out to these top performers who have showcased the quality and performance of our brand.
"Our seats have delivered the success that we expect. From Europe to the U.S. it has won in all categories and conditions." commented Robert Bujdoso, owner of Greyhound Seats USA. "Alessandro Sferella and his crew in Italy continue to develop and improve their product. The results speak for themselves"
Interested in joined the Greyhound family? For dealer inquires please contact Robert Bujdoso: