Despite Covid 19 delaying a majority of the racing action, the month of August brought a handful of podiums and victories for multiple chassis manufacturers and teams.
Greyhound Seats USA cannot extend their gratitude for the professionalism and exceptional performance of the teams utilizing Greyhound. Key results outlined below:
- Devin Harden Smith- P1- 175cc Pro Shifter/ USAC Battle at the Brickyard
- Jason Henrique- P1 KZ/ Gear Up Challenge
- Kyle Apuzzo- P1 Rok Masters/ Rok Fest East
- Dan Seaman- P1 CIK Heavy/ CKNA
- Jakab Nyiri- P1 CIK Masters/ CKNA
Magik Kart USA/Checkered Motorsports:
- Rory Van Der Steur- P1 Pro Shifter/ SKUSA Pro Tour Rd 2
- Andrew Bujdoso- P1 Pro Shifter/ SKUSA Pro Tour Rd 1
- AJ Myers- P1 Pro Shifter/ SKUSA Pro Tour Rd. 3/5/6
- Annie Rhule- P3 Pro 2/ SKUSA Pro Tour Rd 4
- Jonathon Ocasio P1 Yamaha Sr./ Buckeye Kart Challenge
- Chris Carroll- P1 L206 Medium/ Maxxis Sprint Series
"A busy month of August brought a handful of wins, podiums, and championships," explained owner Robert Bujdoso. "When you work with exceptional teams that dedicate the time and preparation to win it makes our products look that much better. We are looking forward to finishing the season with a bang."
For opportunities or more information about the Greyhound line contact us at: